Welcome to the Nuklear LoRD Wiki
278 articles since October 2008!
Legend of the Red Dragon is a text based role-playing game which was popular in the 1990s on BBS systems. Before the Internet was well known, dial-up BBS's were the public's main connection to the online world with message forums, ANSI art galleries, downloadable files, and of course, games.
Nuklear Lord, built in the year 2000, was meant to demonstrate the possibility of running MS-DOS based BBS software on a modern Linux system under the DOS Emulator. Its popularity grew rapidly, and Nuklear LORD hosted a strong community of dedicated LORD players for almost two decades. After a slow but steady decline, Nuklear LoRD went down in early 2019.
Nuklear LoRD can be found at: http://lord.nuklear.org
New Pages (view all pages)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|